PRODUCTION * WEDDINGS * SPECIAL EVENTS
Contact Darcy for availability and rates to book the best hair and makeup team for your next wedding or event!!
Covid-19 Safety Practices
As covid-19 restrictions are easing up, we are still dedicated to making our clients feel at ease regarding the covid-19 concerns and have taken the necessary steps rom the beginning to ensure not only our clients safety but the safety of our team members as well!
- I, as well as all team members have completed the Barbicide covid-19 Infection control certification. We have and always will practice the highest levels of sanitation protocol, however please be assured that during the pandemic great care will be taken to ensure the entire work space will be cleaned/ sanitized between each client and all tools deep cleaned between each job.
- Hands are washed between each client and sanitized before touching anyone's face or hair and throughout the service whenever deemed necessary.
- All Makeup Artists have several sets of brushes so they can use a clean set for each person. If they need to reuse a brush, it is cleaned with a cleaner containing minimum 90% alcohol. Products will be dispensed onto a clean/ sterilized metal palette before application and disposable applicators will be used for mascara and lipstick application. Sponges are only used one per client and thrown away after each use. No double dipping into products is allowed. Clients are encouraged to bring their own lip products, however if you prefer we use ours, be assured that the product is sanitized thoroughly, scraped onto a metal palette before applying and disposable lip brushes are used.
- Hairstylists are required to spray and/ or wipe down all tools and brushes/ combs between each client. Capes will not be used as they cannot be sanitized between each client.
-My studio space is sprayed with a disinfectant and I run a heavy duty air cleaner between each appointment to rid the air of germs.
- All team members will be required to wear a mask at all times while working from the time we enter to when we leave the room
- All team members will be evaluated before each booking. If anyone has any of the symptoms of Covid-19 they will not be allowed to work and will be replaced with a comparable artist.
If you ever have any questions or concerns about my policies concerning covid-19 safety practices, please contact me! I am happy to answer any questions!
Professional Makeup artists and Hair Designers offering high-quality bridal beauty experiences as well as makeup and hair for production shoots, photography and everything in between!