Contact Darcy for availability and rates to book the best wedding makeup and hair team or production makeup artist for your next wedding, event or production shoot!!
Certified Production Makeup Artist for TV/ Film, Video and Published Editorial Makeup Artist!
Award-Winning/ Published Bridal Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist offering high-quality Bridal Beauty Experiences!
Covid-19 Safety Practices
As covid-19 restrictions are easing up but covid-19 variants still remain a concern, we are still dedicated to making our clients feel at ease so we continue to take the necessary steps as we have from the beginning to ensure not only our clients safety but the safety of our team members as well!
- First and foremost, I am fully vaccinated as I know it is important to some of our brides and clients to have only vaccinated people at their weddings. On request, only vaccinated artists will be permitted to work on your wedding. I still also wear a mask while working as an extra precaution and require my artists to do the same
- I, as well as all team members have completed the Barbicide covid-19 Infection control certification. We have and always will practice the highest levels of sanitation protocol, however please be assured that during the pandemic great care will be taken to ensure the entire work space will be cleaned/ sanitized between each client and all tools deep cleaned between each job.
- Hands are washed between each client and sanitized before touching anyone's face or hair and throughout the service whenever deemed necessary.
- All Makeup Artists have several sets of brushes so they can use a clean set for each person. If they need to reuse a brush, it is cleaned with a cleaner containing minimum 90% alcohol. Products will be dispensed onto a clean/ sterilized metal palette before application and disposable applicators will be used for mascara and lipstick application. Sponges are only used one per client and thrown away after each use. No double dipping into products is allowed. Clients are encouraged to bring their own lip products, however if you prefer we use ours, be assured that the product is sanitized thoroughly, scraped onto a metal palette before applying and disposable lip brushes are used.
- Hairstylists are also required to spray and/ or wipe down all tools and brushes/ combs between each client as well as sterilize the work space.
-My studio space is sprayed with a disinfectant and I run a heavy duty air cleaner between each appointment to rid the air of germs.
- All team members will be evaluated before each booking. If anyone has any of the symptoms of Covid-19 they will not be allowed to work and will be replaced with a comparable artist.
- Clients are also asked to reschedule trial session appointments if they have tested positive for covid-19. If a bride or groom becomes sick on their wedding day and have to reschedule or cancel their wedding, concessions will be made.
If you ever have any questions or concerns about my policies concerning covid-19 safety practices, please contact me! I am happy to answer any questions you may have!